Friday 12 February 2016

EPHEMERAL

I never felt my heartbeat as deep as I do tonight. I can feel my heart falling for you, the black in my eyes has ended its search here. 

‘Is this love?’ I ask the heaven above.

And in my eyes, the black in the white is scintillating reflecting the white which is in the black above… And thus the heaven has given its consent. Heaven must have known.

The ephemeral glow has now retreated and I can see the permanence in front of me- the ever-shining star... you.

Though your glow is everlasting, this moment is ephemeral. And I don’t want to lose you. I want to embrace your light so that the darkness in this world doesn’t obliterate it. I want to even walk with you on the thorns, when life ain't being a bed full of roses. The demons inside me yearn to affiliate with the saint inside you. Can you be mine? ❤


No comments :

Post a Comment